Subscribe to the Minnesota Cold YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/nziegler
Minnesota, it’s so cold that… you can test out extreme heat versus the extreme cold. Watch and subscribe all of the Minnesota Cold Weather Experiments: www.youtube.com/nziegler .
- Large Knife
- Blow Torches
- Old Minnesota Cold Experiments
- Hot Water Experiment (2 liter bottle, funnel, boiling water)
- Hot Chocolate (cup of hot chocolate)
- Frozen T-Shirt (t-shirt, hanger, bowl of water)
- Towel Sled (small towel, 2 small cans)
- Snowman Pinata (balloon, paper towels)
- Human Snowball (Wubble Bubble Ball)
- Watermelon Bowling (frozen watermelon)
- Instant Slurpee (2-liter bottle of soda pop)
- Frozen Banana Hammer (frozen banana, nail, board)
- Freeze the item from the Minnesota Cold Experiment.
- Heat up the knife until it gets red hot.
- Attempt to cut the item with the knife.
- See whether the extreme heat or extreme cold wins!
- Please be very careful doing this experiment.
- Wear gloves that can handle the extreme heat.