Subscribe to the Minnesota Cold YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/nziegler
Minnesota – It’s so cold that… you can freeze your trampoline. Watch and subscribe all of the Minnesota Cold Weather Experiments: www.youtube.com/nziegler .
- Water Hose
- Take the safety net off of the trampoline.
- Wait for it to get cold enough then shovel off the snow.
- Hook the garden hose up to your utility sink with an adapter.
- Cover the trampoline with a layer of water mist, then let it freeze (bring the hose back inside).
- Add a second layer of water to the trampoline.
- Jump backwards as high as you can onto the trampoline.
- Make sure to jump with your back to the ice so you don’t cut your face with the ice.
- Bring the hose inside each time or else it will freeze solid.