Subscribe to the Minnesota Cold YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/nziegler
Minnesota – It’s so cold that… you can freeze a t-shirt into a ball and shatter it against a wall (or at least you can try). This one didn’t work! Watch and subscribe all of the Minnesota Cold Weather Experiments: www.youtube.com/nziegler .
- Pot of boiling water
- Tongs or other utensil
- Bring the pot of boiling water outside and dip the t-shirt in the water until it is soaked.
- Remove the shirt and wring it out. Roll it into a ball.
- Leave it to freeze until it is solid.
- Throw it against a wall and watch it shatter.
- The t-shirt was very hot when I was wringing out, so be sure to be careful.
- I couldn’t get the t-shirt to shatter, but it still made a good ball. If you managed to get it to shatter, let me know in the comments!