Subscribe to the Minnesota Cold YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/nziegler
Minnesota – It’s so cold that… you can freeze a t-shirt and break it against a wall. Watch and subscribe all of the Minnesota Cold Weather Experiments: www.youtube.com/nziegler .
- Large pot of boiling water
- Tongs or utensil to dip the t-shirt
- Boil a large pot of water.
- Take the t-shirt and dip it in the water until it is soaked.
- Bring the t-shirt outside, lying it out flat.
- Return in a few minutes and pick up the frozen t-shirt. Find a hard surface and break it into pieces!
- It might be hard to break the t-shirt into pieces, so tear it with your hands or try other ways of breaking it.
- You can also put it on a hanger to freeze if you don’t have a good place to lay the shirt down.